Sorvall RC 6 Plus Centrifuge combines exceptional functionality, safety and traditional Sorvall reliability in a compact, user-friendly design.
Personal review from Axeb:
Sorvall RC 6 Plus has great ergonomics due to its low height (85 cm). Therefor you can now avoid heavy lifting, whilst keeping a good view. It has no vacuum, is easy to maintain and it is unnecessary to bolt it to the floor. As the centrifuge drive is also tolerant of imbalances, you do not have to weigh the samples accurately, but can estimate by the looks of it.
The Sorvall RC 6 Plus Superspeed Centrifuge is the perfect choice for high precision and high-throughput sample processing. The centrifuge is engineered to provide exceptional safety and flexibility. It has a powerful refrigeration system which can cool all rotors to 4°C at top speeds, keeping samples from damage due to heat or freezing.
THE SORVALL RC 6 PLUS SUPERSPEED CENTRIFUGE HAS HIGH PRODUCTIVITY
- Speeds up to 22,000rpm/55,200xg
- Exceptional leading acceleration and deceleration rates
- Broadest selection of rotors – incl. the new Fiberlite LEX carbon fiber rotor series and metal fixed angle, swinging bucket, microplate and continuous-flow designs
- Compatible with many Sorvall RC-6 and RC-5 series centrifuge rotors for added cost effectiveness
AND ADVANCED FUNCTIONALITY
- Intuitive controls and bright LCD screen
- RPM/RCF Control desired g-force/speed without a protocol conversion
- GMP/GLP- Compatible Data Management
- 30-program memory
- Password-controlled access
- Pre-Cool Function pre-cools rotors
See the following videos – and find us on YouTube