MaxQ 8000 stackable shakers are designed to be stacked two to three high on the floor for space savings in the lab.
With three times the capacity of a floor shaker in virtually the same footprint, the MAX Q 8000 Incubated Shaker is ideal for high-volume research or scale-up work.
The MAX Q 8000 Incubated Shaker is built both for sensitive eukaryotic culture applications – with contamination-reducing HEPA filtration, coved corner design, single-piece chamber, and tight temperature uniformity – and for demanding prokaryotic culture applications, with rugged construction, wide speed range, and no limits on “hard shake” speed, even when stacked three-high.
Microprocessor Control/Monitoring System
- Run and setpoints displayed simultaneously
- Tracks total accumulated time on motor and drive systems
- Audible/visual over- and undertemperature tracking alarms ensure product protection
- Separate adjustable overtemperature safety alarm with independent probe provides additional backup on heated units
- Audible/visual, high/low rpm tracking alarms alert to speed deviations
- Alarms can be silenced temporarily and ring back as a reminder of unresolved alarm conditions
- Remote alarm contacts for convenient monitoring from another location
- Nonvolatile memory saves settings during a power outage and automatically restarts the unit after power is restored
- Controlled acceleration circuitry provides smooth start-up and stopping to eliminate splashing and wetting of flask closures
- Heavy-duty, eccentric drive mechanism allows extended speed ranges from 25 to 400rpm ±1rpm with minimal vibration, even when shakers are stacked three high
- Durable, dynamically balanced orbital shaker mechanism ensures optimum oxygenation and nutrient mixing, reduced cell clumping, and prevention of splashing and flask wetting
- Triple counterbalanced mechanism provides optimum handling of full or unbalanced loads, regardless of flask placement
- Cool-running, brushless, 1/3hp DC motor ensures continuous maintenance-free operation
- Forced laminar airflow through the HEPA filter provides excellent temperature uniformity, reduces risk of cross-contamination
Bacterial suspensions, Hybridizations, Solubility studies, Diagnostic test, Extraction procedures, Washing procedures, General mixing, Protein expression, Staining and destaining, Plasmid purification. Certifications: cUL, UL, CE
See the following video of MAX Q 8000 and find us on Youtube