MaxQ 6000 incubated or refrigerated shaker offer sample storage and orbital shaking with intuitive, easy-to-use digital controls.
The MAX Q 6000 Incubated/Refrigerated Shaker has stackable units accept flasks up to 6L. Two adjustable-height shelves provide added storage.
Choose from two temperature ranges to fulfill a variety of molecular biology, protein expression, or plasmid purification studies.
- Precisely monitor and control chamber temperature over complete range with ±0.1°C accuracy at 37°C with PID temperature controller
- Overtemperature safety feature with independent thermostat provides additional backup by controlling heat if main temperature controller fails
- Solid-state DC brushless motor, variable speed control from 15 to 500rpm
- Continuous and timed operation from 0.1 hour up to 999 hours or 0.1 minute to 999 minutes
- View speed, operating time and temperature simultaneously on three individual LED displays, which help minimize errors in establishing running conditions
- Visual/audible signals alert user to temperature deviations; heat turns off if temperature deviates ±1°C of setpoint
- Shaker shutdown and audible/visual alarms signal if unit operates ±10% of set speed, preventing the shaker from walking
- Triple eccentric drive handles heavy workloads, provides uniform agitation, and enables continuous 24 hr. operation even at high speeds
- Eliminate sudden starts and stops with soft start feature
- User-adjustable speed calibration can be performed using a digital handheld tachometer, where verification is required and protocols can be standardized
- Platform motion stops when excess vibration is detected due to an unbalanced load
- Retains parameters during power failure and restarts unit automatically after power is restored
- RS-232 interface allows remote monitoring of speed, time and temperature
- Large viewing window and internal light allow sample visibility, minimizing the need to open the door
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel chamber accommodates a variety of 46 x 46cm universal and dedicated platforms
Bacterial suspensions, Hybridizations, Solubility studies, Diagnostic test, Extraction procedures, Washing procedures, General mixing, Protein expression, Staining and destaining, Plasmid purification.
Certifications: cUL, UL, CE