MaxQ 2000 og 3000 open-air platform rystebord er robuste og lette at anvende
The triple-eccentric drive handles heavy loads, provides uniform agitation and continuous 24/7 operation, even at high speeds.
The CO2-resistant digital unit can be used continuously in a CO2 incubator without malfunction or the formation of carbolic acid on electrical components.
- Platform sizes accept loads up to 35 lb. on the 2000 and 50 lb. on the 3000
- Operate in temperature ranges of 0° to 40°C (104°F), 20 to 80% noncondensing humidity
- Can be used in a variety of incubators, warm rooms, environmental chambers and refrigerators
- Digital models feature a maintenance-free, solid-state DC brushless motor
- Variable speed from 40 to 400rpm, controlled by a rotary dial monitored accurately by a traditional tachometer
- Perform timed studies with timed operation from 1 to 60 min. or operate shaker in continuous mode
- Variable speed control from 15 to 500rpm
- Continuous and timed operation from 0.1 hr. up to 999 hr. or 0.1 min. to 999 min.
- Shaker shutdown and audible/visual alarms signal if unit operates ±10% of set speed, preventing shaker from walking
- User-adjustable speed calibration can be performed using a digital handheld tachometer, where verification is required and protocols can be standardized
- Unbalanced load sensor stops platform motion when excess vibration is detected and visual/audible alarms signal until condition is corrected
- Soft-start feature eliminates sudden starts and stops, splashing of vessel contents or wetting of flask closure
- Retains parameters during power failure and restarts unit automatically after power is restored
- RS232 interface allows remote monitoring of speed and time
CO2-Resistant Digital Operating System
- Electrical and mechanical components treated to protect them from up to 10% CO2 and 95% noncondensing humidity
- Prevents humidity and CO2 from reacting with electrical components and forming carbolic acid
Certifications: UL, cUL, CE