MaxQ 7000 shaker combine a controlled water bath temperature with orbital shaking motion.
The MAX Q 7000 Water Bath Orbital Shaker easily holds large gel trays in its oversized bath chamber and is easy to drain and disinfect with the front-access drain system and quick disconnect.
Twin baffles minimize splashing and turbulence in the chamber.
- Temperature range of 5°C above ambient to 90°C with use of stainless steel covers
- Monitor and control chamber temperature range with ±0.2°C accuracy at 37°C in flask
- View speed, time and temperature simultaneously on three separate displays
- Triple eccentric drive handles heavy loads, uniform agitation and continuous 24-hr. operation, even at high speeds
- Low-level water alarm alerts operator
- Overtemperature safety feature with independent thermostat provides additional backup by controlling heat if main temperature controller fails
- Optional cooling coil extends the range of applications to near and below ambient
- Variable speed control from 40 to 400rpm controlled by a rotary dial monitored accurately by a traditional tachometer
- Integrated tachometer monitors and displays speed in rpm to guarantee an accurate setting
- Continuous mode or set timer from 1 to 60 min.
- Speed range: 15 to 500rpm, ±1rpm
- Continuous and timed operation from 0.1 hr. up to 999 hr. or 0.1 min. to 999 min.
- Shaker shutdown and audible/visual alarms signal if unit operates ±10% of set speed, preventing shaker from walking
- Visual/audible signals alert to temperature deviations and low water levels; heat turns off if temperature deviates ±1°C of setpoint
- User-adjustable speed calibration can be performed using a digital handheld tachometer
- Unbalanced load sensor stops platform motion when excess vibration is detected; visual/audible alarms signal until condition is corrected
- Soft-start feature eliminates sudden starts and stops, splashing of vessel contents or wetting of flask closure
- Solid-state DC brushless motor is maintenance-free
- Retains parameters during power failure and restarts automatically after power is restored
Bacterial suspensions, Cell culture, Diagnostic tests, Extraction procedures, General mixing, Hybridization, Solubility studies, Staining and destaining, Washing procedures.
Certifications: CE, UL, cUL
This page is also available in: Danish