With RCF in excess of 1,048,000 xg almost any separation is within reach. This sleek design combines advanced functionality, rotor management and controlled access in a footprint that is 20% smaller than other benchtop models saving valuable bench space.
The Sorvall Micro-Ultracentrifuge features a state-of-the-art, user-friendly LCD touch-screen simplifies operation while providing a range of operating features.
Achieve maximum productivity with extremely fast acceleration rates reaching 150,000 rpm in just 80 seconds.
The Sorvall Micro-Ultracentrifuge comes in MX 120, 150 and MTX 150 floor models.
- Simple yet powerful and reliable operation for ease rotor loading, instrument set-up and operation.
- Visual tube balancing for enhanced ease of use.
- A USB port allows connectivity to a memory stick, facilitating output of operating data in CSV format.
Self Locking Rotor System
- Automatically secures the rotor to the drive shaft.
- Eliminates the need to manually secure the rotor, facilitating rotor installation and enhancing safety
Fast Acceleration and Deceleration
- Shorter total spin times
Virus (HIV, SRSV, rotavirus), Cellular organelles (ribosomes, mitochondria, microsomes), Lipoproteins, Nanoparticles, Nucleic Acids
Certifications: cCSAus, CE