Personal review from Axeb:
Perfect for routine day to day work with sample safety in mind. Providing the ideal heating and drying solution for research, clinical or industrial needs.
Heratherm Ovens for gravity convection or mechanical convection for faster drying and heating
Heratherm ovnes, these heating and drying ovens are designed for maximum efficiency, safety and simplicity
From simple glassware drying to the most complex, controlled heating applications, your oven is an invaluable part of your daily work.
Gravity convection units are designed to protect delicate samples while offering temperature uniformity of ±4.4°C or better, and temperature stability of ±0.4°C at 150°C.
Mechanical convection models provide temperature uniformity of ±2.8°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.3°C at 150°C.
- Five sizes (60, 100, 180, 400 or 750L)
- Operating temperatures from 50° to 250°C
- Automatic over-temperature alarm system to protect samples
- Low overall energy consumption
- Built in timer
- Excellent footprint/volume ratio
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel chambers with rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display
- Easy to use, microprocessor-controlled touch button operation
- Easy to access—doors can be opened to over 180°C
Se following video – and find us on YouTube