Provide unsurpassed temperature performance – the flexible tool in the lab to be used for multiple applications
Includes mechanical or gravity convection technology with excellent temperature values, providing flexibility, accuracy and dependability.
Gravity convection units are designed to protect delicate samples while offering temperature uniformity of ±2.9°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.3°C at 150°C.
Mechanical convection models provide temperature uniformity of ±3.0°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.2°C at 150°C.
- Sizes from 60 l. to 750 l.
- Broad temperature range—up to 330°C
- Adjustable fan speed for application-related airflow.
- High speed for expedited drying and heating.
- Quick recovery, and optimal temperature stability and uniformity
- Programmable controller for temperature ramps and dwells
- Up to 10 programs can be saved, each with 10 discrete steps
- Programs can be repeated automatically
- Access port allows the introduction of sensors for independent data monitoring
- Simple calibration routine ensures temperature accuracy over time
- Boost function enables rapid heating up—no need to operate the oven 24/7
Se following video – and find us on YouTube