Provide unsurpassed temperature performance – the flexible tool in the lab to be used for multiple applications
Incorporate additional safety features for ultimate sample protection:
Standard over-temperature alarm and an additional undertemperature alarm ensure that your samples stay at the correct temperature; door lock prevents from disruption, tampering or accidental opening, and door alarm notifies the operator when door is left open accidentally, preventing the temperature from deviating.
Choice of stainless steel exterior available for demanding pharmaceutical and clinical applications.
Gravity convection units are designed to protect delicate samples while offering temperature uniformity of ±2.5°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.3°C at 150°C.
Mechanical convection models provide temperature uniformity of ±1.5°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.2°C at 150°C.
- Sizes from 60 l. to 180 l.
- Broad temperatures range – up to 330°C
- Optional sample sensor provides exact temperature of sample on display
- Auto-dry function deactivates oven when the samples are dry, saving energy
- Mechanical convection models: fan speed adjustable for application flexibility
- Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly on / off cycles
- Stainless-steel interior is easy to clean and corrosion resistant (steel quality AISI 304)
- Programmable controller for temperature ramps and dwells
- Up to 10 programs can be saved, each with 10 discrete steps
- Programs can be repeated automatically
- Access port allows the introduction of sensors for independent data monitoring
See following video – and find us on YouTube