MAX Q 4450 Benchtop Orbital Shaker combine incubated/refrigerated temperatures with orbital shaking in a compact footprint
The MAX Q 4450 Benchtop Orbital Shaker has a clear, scratch-resistant lid that allows unobstructed sample viewing without disturbing chamber temperature.
- Chamber holds four 1L flasks
- Choose from two temperature ranges: incubated (5°C above ambient to 80°C) or with a cooling coil option that requires a chiller (5°C below ambient to 80°C)
- Monitor and control chamber temperature range with ±0.1°C accuracy at 37°C
- Triple eccentric drive handles heavy loads, uniform agitation and continuous 24-hour operation, even at high speeds
- Overtemperature safety feature with independent thermostat provides additional backup by controlling heat if main temperature controller fails
- Interlock stops platform when lid is opened
- Speed is controlled by a rotary dial, monitored accurately by a traditional tachometer
- Speed: 40-400rpm
- Integrated tachometer monitors and displays speed in rpm to guarantee an accurate setting
- Timed: 1 to 60 min. or continuous
- The MAX Q 4450 Benchtop Orbital Shaker has three individual LED displays: speed, time and temperature
- Variable speed control from 15 to 500rpm
- Continuous and timed operation from 0.1 hour up to 999 hours or 0.1 to 999 min.
- Shaker shutdown and audible/visual alarms signal temperature deviations or if unit operates ±10% of set speed, preventing shaker from walking
- Soft-start feature eliminates sudden starts and stops, splashing of vessel contents or wetting of flask closure
- Set point retention retains parameters during power failure and restarts unit automatically after power is restored
- Solid-state DC brushless motor is maintenance-free
- Provides a refrigerated atmosphere
- For plasmid purification and protein expression in bacteria for use with MaxQ 4450 with cooling coil option
- Achieve temperature ranges from 20° to 30°C
Cell culture, Solubility studies, Extraction procedures, Plasmid purification, General mixing, Bacterial suspensions, Staining and destaining, Washing procedures, Hybridizations, Protein expression in bacteria.
Compliance: UL, cUL, CE