Heraeus Labofuge 400 Series is ideal for centrifuging average-sized samples in routine laboratory applications in the fields of research, biology and medicine.
Heraeus Labofuge 400 (replaced by Megafuge 8)
Great value and performance for everyday use in the lab. Can be used for practically all separations tasks, from high-speed centrifugation in microliter rotors to gentle sedimentation of animal cell cultures in Falcon*-type tubes. Designed with state-of-the-art technology.
- User-friendly Megacontrol II microprocessor controller
- LED indicators for temperature, speed, RCF, and runtime
- QUICK-RUN function for short spins
- Soft-start/soft-brake function for general centrifugation
- Tapered braking for sensitive samples
- Automatic rotor imbalance cut-out
- Rotor overspeed protection
- Maintenance-free induction drive
Ventilated Labofuge 400
- Air cooling system reduces operating noise (<58dBA)
Refrigerated Labofuge 400R
- Efficient, environmentally safe cooling system
- Microprocessor-controlled protection system prevents sample freezing, even at standstill cooling
- Ensures low temperatures (0° to 4°C) even during long runs or at high speeds
- R134a, CFC-free refrigerant
Includes: Swinging Bucket Rotor, 4 Buckets and Caps (with 75008370, -375 only); Microplate Rotor (with 75008371 only)
Please note that Labofuge 400 will expire from our portfolio this automn. You can however continue ordering various acessories – contact us for more information.