Heraeus Cryofuge centrifuge for blood banks
Heraeus Cryofuge 6000i and 8500i Floor Centrifuges comes with a cooler specifically designed for blood centrifugation
Heraeus® Cryofuge® centrifuges are large volume, floor standing, refrigerated models offering optimized technology for lowspeed applications. These centrifuges are ideal for use in blood banks, biotechnology and the pharmaceutical industry, where large volumes require high speeds and constant temperatureseraeus. It has a large capacity and is available as GMP Version and water cooling.
Heraeus Cryofuge 6000i and 8500i are low-speed centrifuges ideally suited for use in blood banks, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical labs where large volumes are centrifuged at high speeds and constant temperatures. Each offers optimized technology for lowspeed applications.
The use of sophisticated microelectronics systems and high strength materials for rotors and accessories ensures outstanding reproducibility and highly-accurate centrifugation. The Heraeus Cryofuge 6000i offers a top speed of 4240 rpm (6010 x g) while the Heraeus Cryofuge 8500i offers a top speed of 5050 rpm (8525 x g). Highest Versatility Swinging-bucket rotors for the Heraeus Cryofuge centrifuge series support a diverse array of sample processing applications without the need to modify existing protocols. Safety When designing our Heraeus Cryofuge centrifuges, all international safety standards were kept in mind to provide the highest level of safety. Diagnostic and fault messages are clearly visible. Pre-selection of buckets protects against overspeeding. The lid lock system and steel armoured rotor chamber further ensure safe operation. A key operated switch safeguards against unauthorized use.
- Automatic lid lock closes unit effortlessly
- Main control functions – arranged for easy access
- 33 built-in programs handle routine applications
- Digital speed control with automatic RCF adjustments
- Data recording via a serial interface
- Maintenance-free induction drive delivers quiet, smooth operation
- CFC-free refrigeration system (R 404a)
Designed for Safe Operation
- Meet all international safety standards
- Diagnostic and fault messages are clearly visible
- Pre-selecting of buckets (protects overspeed)
- Key switch safeguards against unauthorized use
Thermo Scientific HERANET data documentation system is available for data documentation in accordance with GMP
Built to Good Manufacturing Process (GMP) specifications for use in cleanroom applications.
See following videos – find us at YouTube