The CryoPlus Series LN2 Storage system provides precise and accurate control over all parameters without complicated programming.
LN2 tank storage capacities of up to 38,500 vials (2.0mL) make the most of your valuable laboratory storage space.
Sixteen preset audible and visual alarm combinations provide maximum product protection. Automatic defogger is incorporated into the manual fill index to improve visibility during retrieval. Microprocessor Control
- Precise liquid level control with over 16 parameters; with autofill system
- Control panel is mounted on top for convenient access and easy touchpad programming
- Digital temperature display sensor is located under the lid; this indicates the highest temperature reading inside the tank
- 24 tricolor LEDs continuously display actual liquid nitrogen level and high-level/low-level setpoints
- Alarm contacts for remote monitoring of storage tank conditions
- Low-profile tank with vacuum-insulated, stainless-steel chamber
- Counterbalanced lid with foamed-in-place, high density polyurethane insulation; dedicated vent; 100% clearance
- Two independent, flexible lid gaskets reduce moisture migration into the chamber
- Liquid level sensor and fill port within vacuum space, for maximum storage and sensor protection
- Front-mounted key lock and rear-mounted recessed power switch; control panel can also be locked
- Temperature sleeve (included) provides colder temperatures and efficient vapor phase operation
- Heavy-duty casters
See more at this link: Preparing Your Cells for Cryopreservation – by Alex Esmon