Thermo Scientific CO2 incubator Midi 40
Thermo Scientific CO2 incubator Midi 40 is easy to operate and economical to own, the fully featured Midi 40 offers remarkable value in a small footprint
The Thermo Scientific Midi 40 CO2 Incubator is designed specifically for cell culture scientists who require a compact culturing workspace to handle small workloads, perform personal use applications, or simply address limited space environments.
With its 1.4 cu ft (40L) capacity, the Midi 40 adds a new dimension to the Thermo Scientific portfolio of leading CO2 incubation solutions. It delivers the performance and capabilities of full-sized incubators in a space-saving footprint, ideal for those who wish to avoid shared-use environments that can present potential contamination risk thorugh unnecessary sample handling and repeated door openings.
The Midi 40 includes:
- Advanced IntrLogic II microprocessor: bright digital display and intuitive touchpad for simplified entry of temperature, CO2 and alarm data, with keyed setpoint switch to prevent unauthorized changes to your operating parameters
- Stainless steel culture chamber: seamless, non-corrosive and exceptionally easy to clean. The Midi 40 is provided with four removable shelves
- Highly efficient direct heating design: provides even heat distribution to all sides of the chamber, for accurate control and uniformity
- Precise and reliable CO2 control: featuring accurate thermal conductivity sensor located directly in the chamber, ensuring responsive control and long service life
- Removable water reservoir: generates relative humidity values up to 95% with rapid recovery rates that promote optimal cell growth
- Tempered inner glass door: provides sample security while preventing unwanted condensation
- Convenient data communication: RS-485 signal output is standard, in addition to audible and visual alarm functions to ensure proper operations