Sorvall low-speed RC3BP is ideal for a wide range of applications including blood banking, low-speed separations, and general, large-batch and high-volume processing.
Combines outstanding convenience with exceptional ease-of-use to expedite daily processing. State-of-the-art capabilities and a proven set of optional rotors and adapters enhance productivity.
- 6 x 1L capacity.
- Intuitive keypad controls and large digital display.
- Automated lid-locking mechanism.
- Accumulated Centrifugal Effect* (ACE), step-run and slow start/stop modes ensure precise, reproducible separations.
- 15-program memory provides one-touch recall of commonly used protocols.
- Controllable acceleration/braking for delicate low-speed pelleting.
- Security key prevents unauthorized access.
- Quiet operation.