Combines maximum safety with less energy consumption
Personal review from Axeb:
Combined with the Night-Set-Back mode (reduced blower speed when the window is closed), the Safe 2020 consumes hundreds of kilowatts less energy than competing cabinets. Not only is our Safe 2020 the preferred cabinet for enhanced containment, comfort, and convenience, but it saves money and reduces your lab's overall carbon footprint.
The most important factor in selecting a biological safety cabinet is the security of particulate containment. Unique technologies adapted for Thermo Scientific safety cabinets ensure safe air filtration, avoiding sample contamination or environmental hazards.
With best-in-class air flow and filter technology SAFE 2020 can be used wherever protection is of paramount importance in safety levels I, II and III, including research, pharmaceutical quality control labs, pharmacies, and clinics/hospitals.
- Superior DC technology uses energy efficiently
- Night-Set-Back mode (reduced blower speed when the window is closed)
- Smart Flow* digital technology maintains consistent airflow
- Supply/exhaust air filter: H14 HEPA EN 1822, 99.995%
- Sash opening: 20cm working height
- Optional crossbeam UV irradiation in both side walls
- Quiet: noise levels 56 or 58dbA, (depending on model)
- Pressure sensor monitoring
- Independent alarm system immediately alerts to any airflow obstruction
- Frameless front sash and side glass window
- Aerosol-tight window sealing
- Scratch-resistant stainless-steel work surface