Microbiological incubators are designed for maximized sample protection – Safe. Easy. Efficient. Successful incubation is dependent upon the environmental conditions. As such, you need to trust that your valuable samples are maintained in a safe and efficient manner.
The Heratherm Microbiological Incubator features exceptionally small footprint, Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel chamber (AISI 430). Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature.
Now with Five different sizes: 60L., 100L., 180L., 400L. and 750L.
Heratherm Microbiological incubators
Ideally suited for routine applications, with sample safety in mind. The Heratherm Incubator line is designed for applications in pharmaceutical, medical, food and research laboratories.
- Sizes from 60 l. to 750 l.
- Gravity convection provides gentle air flow and minimal drying out
- Temperature range from ambient +5° to 75°C
- Temperature uniformity of ±0.6°C (measured at 37°C)
- Temperature stability of ±0.2°C (measured at 37 °C)
See following videoa – and find us on YouTube