Featuring an advanced design for easy operation and maximum safety
Herasafe KS and KSP (3-filter) cabinets may be used wherever protection is of paramount importance in safety levels 1 to 3, including research, pharmaceutical quality control labs, pharmacies, and clinics/hospitals.
A comfortable cabinet design promotes user safety
The 10° sloped front allows an ergonomic, fatigue-free working posture. With its frameless front sash and side glass windows, the Herasafe KS and KSP offer an unobstructed view of the complete work area from all angles.
Superior Personnel and Product Protection with best-in-class air flow and filter technology
- HEPA filters guarantee maximum filtration efficiency of 99.995%
- Pressure sensor monitoring ensures safe airflow
- SmartFlow* – constant airflow
Exceptionally Comfortable ergonomic design prevents user fatigue and promotes safe working habits
- Interior eye-level display on rear wall
- Performance factor (PER)
- Display parameters include downflow air velocity, cabinet malfunction, time of day, operating time of optional UV-C lights, total operating hours, timer for delayed start, stopwatch function
- Handheld control for use inside cabinet
- Motorized front window with adjustable 25cm working aperture slopes 10°
Maximized Energy Efficiency for environmental protection and significant cost savings
- DC motor technology
- Aerosol-tight window sealing
- Frameless front sash and side glass window
- Scratch-resistant stainless-steel work surface
Unique technologies adapted for Thermo Scientific biological safety cabinets ensure safe air filtration, avoiding sample contamination or environmental hazards.Herasafe KS and KSP meet the latest worldwide standards for applications with stringent safety requirements. Compliance: Independently tested and certified to EN 12469 standard for Class II biological safety cabinets by TÜV Nord. Compliant with NSF/ANSI* 49 for Class II biological safety cabinets.