The Heraeus Contifuge Stratos Flowcentrifuge delivers speed and flexibility for reliable separations—all in a compact footprint.
The Heraeus Contifuge Stratos Flowcentrifuge is available in standard and continuous-flow models, both featuring refrigeration and advanced intelligent technologies that eliminate imbalances, simplify operation, and ensure reproducible results.
Fast, Efficient Separations
- Patented Spindle Drive technology delivers rapid acceleration and quick braking to speed throughput and extend instrument life. High g-forces for faster separations over a wider range of applications
Continuous Imbalance Tolerance Protects Samples
- Patented system detects sample loss during braking
- Indentifies improper rotor installation to protect drive
- Allows eye balancing of tubes to speed sample preparation
Smart, Intuitive Controls
- Easy-control panel is intuitive and simple to navigate
- Stores 9 programs for most-used run parameters
- Pre-temp program for rapid cooling
Contrifuge Stratos Refrigerated
- Capacity: 4 x 180mL
- Max. Speed: 23,300rpm
- Max. RCF: 50,377 x g
For more information about the Heraeus Contifuge Stratos Flowcentrifuge, please contact us.