Thermo Scientific* CO2 incubator BBD 6220 features active humidification control and integral high-temperature sterilization cycle. The Thermo Scientific CO2 incubator BBD 6220 provides the best contamination protection and optimum reproducibility of results in microbiological laboratories and for in vitro fertilization, as well as in cancer research or tissue engineering.
In microbiological laboratories and for in vitro fertilization, as well as in cancer research or tissue engineering, the Heraeus BBD6220 CO2 Incubator from Thermo x provides the best contamination protection and optimum reproducibility of results.
Contamination protection without compromise
- An active humidification system provides permanent sterilization of the complete vapor generation systems.
- The external water reservoir allows continuous thermal decontamination.
- Fully automated hot-air disinfection of the interior with 180°C hot-air.
Optimum growth conditions
- Reliable calibration of the measuring systems.
- Precise CO2 regulation based on the thermal conductivity measuring principle with periodic auto-zero calibration.
- Humidity regulation in the range of 60% to 95% rH.
Reliable safety measures
- A second completely independent controller with its own temperature sensor.
- Alarm and diagnosis functions (audible/ visuals)
- Monitoring and documentation of operating parameters.