Thermo Scientific* Cytoperm 2 CO2 incubator offers simple handling, safe operation and high protection against contamination. Our Cytoperm 2 meets stringent requirements, essential for demanding research in pharmaceutical, cancer, AIDS, vaccine production and IVF fields and other applications involving sensitive or infectious samples.
The high-performance Cytoperm 2 Gassed Incubator controls temperature, CO2 content and even relative humidity levels with exceptional precision to simulate the natural environment of cells. Models with oxygen (O2) control area also available for establishing hypoxic or hyperoxic culture conditions.
- Convenient hot air disinfection at 180°C without the need for removing fittings or sensors
- External water reservoir—no open water surface areas inside,
- Air-jacket heating system
- Six individually sealed glass doors
- Constant environmental parameter monitoring
- Thermal Conductivity (TC) CO2 sensor
- Auto-start function
- Overtemperature protection
- Audible/visual alarms and error diagnosis