Boeco Hematocrit Centrifuge H-240 offers brushless frequency drive. Sedimentation is completed at 16.060 g in just a little over 6 minutes.
The Boeco Hematocrit Centrifuge H-240 is a high-speed bench-top centrifuge for microhematocrit determinations with brushless frequency drive.
This high-speed bench-top centrifuge for microhematocrit determinations offers brushless frequency drive. Easy and precise results and compact in size. At 16.060 g sedimentation is completed in just a little over 6 minutes.
The H-240 centrifuge includes a segmented hematocrit rotor for 24 capillaries. With the segmented Hematocrit rotor every capillary has its own chamber. If a capillary breaks, the fragments stay in this chamber or segment without affecting other capillaries.
The lid of the rotor is evaluation disc and cover in one. The hematocrit value can be read off the lid/evaluation disc right after centrifugation.
Key Features and Benefits
Easy to Use
- Bright digital displays and touch-pad keys offer quick and easy setting of speed and run-time
- START key repeats runs
- User-friendly self-diagnostics indicate errors on the display
- Brushless motor is virtually maintenance-free and ensures clean operating conditions
Controls and displays
- Quick-entry foil keypad
- Easy-to-read, digital display
- Display of current parameter values
- Easy entry of the parameters
- RPM in increments of 100
- Running time in minutes, max. 99 min
- Lid locking and holding device
- Emergency lid lock release
- Motor overheating protection
- Imbalance switch-off
- Standstill indication
- Metal Housing
- The H-240 conforms to safety regulations such as IEC 1010-2-2, or the CE mark and all relevant EC standards and DIN norms and has been manufactured under ISO 9001:2000